Saturday 8 November 2014

STICKY SESAME CHICKEN.

Made a last-minute decision to make lunch for the family yesterday. Fearing that I wouldn't have many ingredients available to make something too fancy, I hopped on Pinterest to scout for something yummy yet really easy to make, and I found this. I was so excited cos it was my first time actually using a recipe from pinterest. It turned out pretty well, as you can see: (All due credit to the creator of the recipe)


One thing I wanna point out is that the sauce tasted EXTREMELY sweet before I put it in the chicken and cooked it, but it turned out fine. I did reduce the amount of sugar that I put in though, which you may want to consider if you want something a little less sweet. My family loved it so it sure looks like I'll be making it again soon!

Check out the recipe @
http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/01/sticky-sesame-chicken-30-minutes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment