Saturday 6 September 2014

NUTELLA FRAP.

Hey there whoever reads this blog!

Felt a little bored at home today after a nice long nap, so I decided that I'd whip something up for myself to drink. I remembered that the awesome peeps at the Conservatorium Espresso Bar in Sydney gave us 2 kilograms of coffee beans, and I thought I'd put them to good use. Here's what I did:

I made myself a double shot of espresso using my coffee machine. That was the most tedious part. After that, all I did was blend the following ingredients up in a blender.

The double shot of espresso
3 pumps of caramel syrup
1 tablespoon of Nutella
12 ice cubes
And some milk (sorry didn't measure this heh.)



The results were pretty fantastic even if I do say so myself, except for the fact that I would have maybe added a little more nutella, and less milk. I didn't have enough Nutella at home, and I also had too much milk. If you like, add a swirl of whip cream on top!

Anyway, the drink's really easy to make. Try it out!













No comments:

Post a Comment