Wednesday 24 September 2014

CALM EVENINGS.

I've been pretty busy this week with NS. I did my first guard duty stint yesterday, and let's just say the experience was less than satisfactory. In fact, it was probably one of the worst "NS-things" (for a lack of a better word) I've ever done. I was ravenous, bored, lonely and really, really tired. I don't know why but I just could not fall asleep.

It's nice to be able to look forward to calm evenings at home with my music and my thoughts after shitty days like that. And rather than complaining all the time I thought I'd take a moment to appreciate this. 

Took a few shots of the estate cos it looks beautiful today in the evening light. It's really hard to get good shots nowadays though - theres construction going on ALL AROUND the neighbourhood. *Inserts Miranda Sing's voice and accent* I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.


While I'm at it, I thought I'd share some pics I took when I went for a walk around the hood the other day. Enjoy!


I never really noticed before, but the estate looks absolutely stunning at night too. Pity construction's still going on and you can see equipment and materials lying around everywhere.


Looking forward to smooth re-surfaced roads and clean pathways as the upgrading finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment