Saturday 15 August 2015

POST NEW YORK LAZINESS

WOW. I can't believe it's already been 2 entire months since I went on my trip to the Big Apple. I miss is sooo much, even my eating and lifestyle habits haven't changed since then. I told myself I'd let go a little bit in New York, (not that I was very disciplined with my diet and exercise in the first place), and that I'd immediately get back to the grind of things after. But man, I've only went swimming somewhere between 3 to 5 times in the past 2 months? I haven't been good with my diet either. I get into moods where I just feel the need to stuff my face even if I'm already full. Then of course blaming everything on Singapore's bad weather. I mean Keshav, wut?!

I see a glimmer of hope now though. I'm working with this new guy in office who is basically the walking definition of the word "fit". He gyms, eats in moderation, and all in all just has very good habits that I'm sure we'd all want to inculcate in and for ourselves. I know I want it, and I'm really hoping that being surrounded by a person like this motivates me to get of my butt and get to work. I'm pumped and ready. *inserts flexing arm emoji* #leggo

No comments:

Post a Comment