Monday 3 June 2013

#1

What is up everyone?! Keshav here, short for Keshewnutt. 

I've been looking through a lot of blogs recently and thought it would be cool to create and have one for myself, to share my experiences, thoughts, and sort of interact with the world.

So clearly, I am VERY new to the blogging world. Its like I just arrived to take a train that left a long, long time ago. You know, the blogger train. For now, I'll just be using this as a platform to relate the experiences from my relatively boring life to you guys, and I just hope that y'all can relate to these experiences.

Here's a bit about me. I was conceived in Britain (too much info? I dont know), and was born and raised in the literally HAWT country of Singapore. I'm currently in my 2nd year of JC, barely passing, but hoping for the miracle of doing well in my "A"s. I have also been part of a choir for the past 6 years! So yes, I sing, but I'm done with that for now.

One crazy fact about me is that although I am an Indian, I speak Mandarin (quite fluently if I do say so myself). I don't I can't speak Tamil, nor any other Indian languages for that matter.

Some stuff I love:
MUSIC
Singing 
Movies, Shows, Plays, etc
Food cos I am a Singaporean
Travel
Cars 

Stuff I dont particularly like:
Waiting...
False accusations
Homework
Forgetting to bring my earphones to school
A dying phone


That's about it about me! TTYGIMNP (Talk to you guys in my next post) !! 

PS follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment